IT’S FATHER’S DAY! LET’S MAKE DESSERT!
Cooking and baking are educational and FUN!
- They use math skills such as counting and measuring.
- They use reading skills such as following a sequence and following directions.
Cookies are a great Father’s Day gift.
We found one from the Food Network that’s “no-bake”, and easy to store and even take on a picnic.
Peanut Butter-Chocolate No-Bake Cookie
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Large pinch kosher salt
- 1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment.
- 2. Bring the sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, then let boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Add the oats, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt, and stir to combine.
- 3. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and let sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes.
- 4. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!
Papa, Baba, Pater, Babbo, Vader, Tatti, Tata, Dad, Daddy, Father
Focus Foundation specializes in X & Y Chromosomal Variation Disorders such as Klinefelters 47, Testosterone, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, and other Genetic Disorders. For more information please contact us or schedule a consultation at: thefocusfoundation.org/contact-us