- This event has passed.
17th Annual 49er Conference
August 12, 2021
“The Focus Foundation will be following all COVID-19 safety guidelines for those in attendance.”
Covid-19 has greatly impacted us all and we are so happy to be back with our 49er families for this 2021 49er Conference and Clinic!
WHAT: The Focus Foundation’s Annual 49er Conference
WHEN: Thursday, August 12th, 2021
WHERE: The Focus Foundation Offices: 2225-D Defense Hwy, Crofton, MD 21114
COST: There is no cost for this conference.
Here is what will remain the same for this year’s conference:
- There are still rooms available for your family’s stay blocked for your convenience at The Annapolis Country Inn & Suites. Contact them and let them know you are with The Focus Foundation. Annapolis Country Inn & Suites: 410-571-6700
- You will meet with our 49, XXXXY specialist team: Neurodevelopment, Neurogenetics, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, Dental, Speech & Language, Immunology, Endocrine.
- Full Neurodevelopmental Evaluations are available with Dr. Sprouse. However, with limited capacity and will take place from Monday, August 9th – Wednesday, August 11th, 2021.
The safety of our families and our team is our utmost priority, and The Focus Foundation will continue to monitor developments and safety guidelines affiliated with COVID-19 protocol. Here is what will be a bit different to accommodate COVID-19 regulations.
- There will be no planned group gatherings.
- Facemasks, temperature checks, and a symptom questionnaire will be required for all attendees.
- We are not able to provide any childcare for this conference. Please plan accordingly for siblings who may be traveling with you.
Questions? Please contact Carrie Bedard 443-223-7323 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org